One-Year Bible Club
The One Year Bible Club is a New Covenant group that commits to reading through the entire Bible, cover to cover, in chronological order, in one year's time by reading just 15 minutes per day. We meet the last weekend of each month to fellowship, encourage and share our insights and applications of passages that specifically caught our attention.
Join us for either the Friday night meeting starting at 7:00 pm or the Saturday morning meeting starting at 9:30 am. If you have wanted to read through the Bible all the way through again, or even for the first time, consider reading with us.
Contact Andy Close for more information about this unique group!
Other Bible Studies and Small Groups
- Ladies' Evening Bible Study Group1 (Monday 7:30-9:00pm)
- Ladies' Morning Bible Study Group2 (9:30-11:00am Wednesdays)
- Ladies' Evening Bible Study Group3 (2nd Tuesday of every month 7:00-9:00pm)
- Ladies' Morning Bible Study Group4 (First Friday 10:30am-Noon)
- Men’s Monthly Prayer Study Group6 (currently not meeting first Saturday 9:00-11:00am)
Contact the church office for more information.